Hunter & Bear are back with more Tipp-ex goodness
We met them back in 2010 and fell in love with their creative YouTube video. You may have remembered the video which got sent around titled “NSFW – a hunter shoots a bear“, so what happens when the ‘Hunter’ doesn’t want to shoot? You have to help him choose what he can do instead! The advertising led from the angle that Tipp-ex allows you to change your mind by using it’s product.
The concept they came up with and virtually started is similar to ‘Choose your own adventure‘ but in the style of clickable YouTube videos
So what other entertainment can Hunter & Bear offer us?
Well Hunter and Bear want to party with you! Join in on Hunter and Bear’s 2012 party. Scroll below the video for spoilers of what the video.
Warning: Their is some offensive language.
- If you want to party in the 90s – You will get a version of Saved by the Bell called ‘Saved by the Bear’.
- If you want to party in the 80s – You will get a RUN DMC like video clip where you can spray paint all over the window.
- If you want to party in 1999 – You can help ‘Bear’ knock down the Berlin Wall by pushing the play bar to the right.
- If you want to party in the 70s – You can play an arcade game in the video.
I am guessing Buzzman from France is responsible for this campaign again and if so, I salute you! Job well done… again!
Latest posts by Sunil (see all)
- Instagram adds ‘Face Tagging’, labels it “Photos of You” - May 3, 2013
- Instagram – The case for hashtaging - April 15, 2013
- FIFA 13 Who should I buy? Luis Muriel - April 11, 2013