Do I want an iPhone 5?
The iPhone 4S brought us a faster processor, a better camera and Siri. So what does iPhone 5 bring us? Apple announced this morning that they will definitely retire the 3GS, the 4 will be available in 8GB and the 4S in 16GB. So do you want to fork out a bit of extra cash for the iPhone 5?
The iPhone 5 is more than just a slight upgrade, it is different all together:
- The first iPhone to not be a ‘world’ phone but rather support three seperate models for different continents
- 4G (LTE) is available for Optus, Virgin and Telstra (make sure you don’t buy overseas as you need the specific model A1429)
- Upgrade to a 4 inch diagonal display
- Higher resolution, 5 rows per home screen
- Support for HD-Voice which is available in Australia with Telstra (TBC for compatibility)
- Improved camera with 1080p HD recording
- Updated Siri with smarter responses
- Lightning connector (new slimline charging and usb port)
- New design Apple earpods